Prajakta Koli aka MostySane, She is a youtuber & social influencer. She is one of the best female youtuber of India.
Prajakta met Hrithik Roshan When she was an intern at Fiver 104. Which she consider to be a life changing moment in her life. As she made a video with him and uploaded.
Due to which she get in calls from India’s premier digital content network,One Digital Entertainment.
Afterwards She stared her own Youtube channel “Mostly Sane” And was able to get 2.3M Subscriber in just 2 years. Having over 710K Follower on Instagram. Due To her online Presence she’s been sing up as the face of H&M India’s online store.
|Real Name||Prajakta Koli|
|Personal Life and Physical Stats|
|Date Of Birth||27th June 1993|
|Age ( As on 2018)||25|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra,India|
|School||Vasant Vihar High School, Thane|
|Collage & Qualifications||Bachelors of Mass Media from V. G. Vaze College of Arts, Kelkar College in Mulund|
|Height||Feet - 5'5|
meter - 1.65 m
centimeter -165 cm
|Weight||Kilogram-54 Kg |
|Debut||Yotube- Mostly Sane (2015) |
Debut Song-Shameless (2017)
|Prajakta Koli Boyfriend, Affairs , Married status|
Prajakta Koli Instagram
Mostly Sane Prajakta Koli
Prajakta Koli Boyfriend
Prajakta Koli Wiki
|Hobbies , favorites and other things|
|Favorite destination||London , Vancouver|
|Favorite Actor||Hrithik Roshan|
|Favorite food||Pasta, eggs|
|Her Work Profile|
|Unkown||Radio Intern At Fiver 104|
|2015-Present||Youtube -Mostly Sane|
|2017||Music Debut - Shameless|
|2018||Selected as face of H&M India’s online store|
- She Started Her channel in 2015 and 100K followers in just one year. She reached 2 million mark in 2018.
- Moreover She’s been doing collaboration with many fellow YouTubers like Collins Key, BB Ki Vines,Apoorva Arora ,BeYouNick, Rishsome, Shruti Arjun Anand,Mithila Palkar,The Rajat Code, Captain Nick, Sejal Kumar, and Ashish Chanchalani among others.
- She Smoke ? :- unknown
- Does She Drink :- Unknown
- Prajakta is also part of Girliyapa’s ongoing web series. Announced as the ‘Viral Queen’ of 2017 at the IWM Digital Awards.
- She was announced as the Indian ambassador for YouTube’s global initiative in may 2018.’Creators For Change’ which deals with problems like hate speech, xenophobia and extremism.
- Moreover she was also 1 of 4 YouTubers from India invited by the Obama foundation to attend the townhall meeting by President Obama.
- However She launched her campaign to address mental health well being and body shaming (#iPledgeToBeMe).
- Moreover Prajakta has been part of several campaigns like #GirlsCount for One.Org which was started by Bono from U2 where she spoke about the importance of girl’s education.